About Me

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 | |



Photography has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember.

Originally from the Comox Valley, I moved to Vancouver after high school. I was professionally trained in Vancouver at Langara College, where I completed the Professional Photo Imaging Program in 2002.

Since then I have been seizing every opportunity that comes my way in hopes of refining my skills and expanding my knowledge in this field.

I am thrilled to be back in the valley and I look forward to meeting new people as well as reconnecting with old friends! I am excited to create portraits for you that are artistic and unique.

Photography...

I LOVE IT!!!

Crystal Chowdhury

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP