Model Mama

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | |


If there's one thing I know about the baby in this belly, it's that it is bound to be pretty darn cute :)
 We were unsure of the weather because of the looming clouds above, but I am so happy that we went ahead with plans to shoot on this rather dramatic looking evening.  Carly was a total natural in front of the camera and her hubby kept her laughing during the shoot. I can't help but smile when I look at these images!
 
I can't wait to go back and photograph their little bean in a few weeks! 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful session Crystal!

Identify Here said...

Great work as always! At first I suspected maybe you had someone tossing the water up in the background for one water wave shot ;-)-great timing!!

Crystal said...

Haha Koto - the husband was watching for the big waves and telling me when they were about to hit :)

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP