The Future Mr & Mrs Goldspun!

Friday, August 13, 2010 | |


Lovebirds, Shawna & Craig, opted to do an engagement photo shoot to memorialize their unwedded bliss before they tie the knot (hopefully next year)!  
Shawna is the owner of Goldspun Photography here in the Comox Valley.  She is also a talented hair and makeup artist and did a great job of dolling herself up for our shoot!
I must admit, I was a little nervous to do this shoot.  I had never done an engagement session before and I wanted everything to be perfect.  I had scoped out the locations the night before our shoot and the lighting was absolutely perfect!  However, when we arrived the following evening (slightly later), we were literally chasing the sun up Mount Washington.  Everytime we stopped and got out of the car, the sun was just disappearing behind a peak.  We did what we could and decided to make a second attempt the next night.  Funnily enough - I ended up liking a lot of the images from the first night better :)  Hahaha!!!

Anyways Shawna, I hope these images bear some resemblance to what you had envisioned for your engagement photos :)

2 comments:

GoldSpun Photography said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous Shawna! Absolutely stunning! Congratulations! :) Miss you tons! :)

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP