Little Baby Sydney

Monday, August 30, 2010 | |


I was excited to photograph a little baby girl, as recently I have been spending the majority of my time with baby boys!  When mama phoned me, Sydney was 9 days old - I love to photograph babies within the first 2 weeks, so we scheduled our session for Sydney's 11th day out in the world!  She was the smallest baby I have ever photographed at just about 5 pounds. 
I like to try and incorporate items that have some meaning to the family in newborn photo sessions.  In this case we used a rocking chair that Sydney's mama was rocked in as a baby and some hydrangeas from her Grandma's garden (also mama's favorite flowers).
Sydney was a perfect little lady during our session and I was so happy that I was given the opportunity to photograph her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love , love , love this feet picture. It's precious!!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP