Happy Birthday Bailey (yesterday)!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010 | |


This cute little bean just happens to be the daughter of my very close friends.  So, I guess you could say that Bailey and I are pretty tight - she even invited me to her first birthday party last weekend :)

Bailey wows everyone constantly with her incredibly expressive face and I swear that her eyes change colour.  She's an all round cool little girl and I am so happy to know her (and her parents).

I love you guys and I can't wait until you move to the beautiful Comox Valley to see for yourselves why we love it here so much!








0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP