Beautiful Baby James

Monday, February 21, 2011 | |


What a gorgeous boy!  

Our session started out with a malfunctioning camera, forcing us to reschedule to the following day and my ending up having to purchase a new camera.  It was unexpected, but after I have my first camera fixed, at least I will have a back up camera, which I was saving up for, but wasn't quite ready to purchase.  Oh well!  Haha.

James' mom and dad were extremely understanding and we finished our session the next day with wide awake baby James.  He was a very quiet and content baby and he was a dream to photograph.

Thanks to Rob and Arielle for giving me a second shot!  Hope you enjoy your photos :)








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly cuteness

Jaclyn said...

gorgeous baby... I Love the backdrop of your first picture. Just lovely

Anonymous said...

I love the basket Crystal,lol. Beautiful pictures. Peg Casey

Anonymous said...

You are an incredible photographer/artist.

Crystal said...

Thank you very much!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP