Leif, Colin & Julie - Angus Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | |


Boy, oh boy,  Leif has some incredibly large and adventurous shoes to fill!  Seven month old, Leif's mom and dad are Colin and Julie Angus of Angus Adventures.  Be sure to stop by their website and check out their amazing stories!  When I read up a little bit on this family, I wanted to try and do something unique that suited their personalities and lifestyle.  Luckily, I happened to be at a friend's house prior to this session and spotted the cute little boat that you will see in some of the images.  Without revealing the secrets to the success of the boat photos, I will mention that we did achieve them with little Leif's safety as the main priority.  With a little editing, it ended up looking more risky than it actually was :)

Thanks to the Angus family for this awesome opportunity to photograph your family and for being so open to my ideas!

To anyone who is considering hiring me for a session, please keep in mind that your session can be as creative and suited to you as you desire.  I am a very open and relaxed person and I am willing to put in some work to make your portraits special.








1 comments:

Shelley Nickerson said...

Stunner shots - I love the first ones showing off Leif's gorgeous features. And the family shots are just plain lovely!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP