A Peek at the Spring Mini Sessions!

Friday, May 13, 2011 | |


I don't think that I could have asked that last Saturday's mini sessions go smoother!
I was genuinely impressed with all of the kids.  They were all so awesome (& cute!) and the parents were so relaxed, that it really made the day a success!  Some of the kids took their modeling jobs seriously, while others just wanted to play...either way, they were fantastic!
Even the weather cooperated, despite a forecast that included rain!  Yahoo!
I hope that these families had as much fun as I did while we strolled around Simms Park and beyond snapping photos.

Thanks so much to everyone who came out and I will look forward to doing this again in the future!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Eep! my little heart jumped when I saw the beautiful pics of two of my fave kiddos! Great job as always Crystal - all are lovely!

McQueen family said...

LOVE the images you captured, Crystal!! Can't wait to see the rest and thank you for such a fun, relaxed experience (especially when the littlest one wasn't helping so much!)

Anonymous said...

Can you say America's Next Top Model?? This sneak peek is awesome. Its going to be hard to pick just one, I am sure. Thanks so much!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP