Baby Caydence - Early Arrival

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 | |


I had scheduled and rescheduled a maternity session with Alisha and Jeff because of this silly weather.  We had our final date and time set when Alisha was 36 weeks - I received a call that day saying that little Caydence had arrived the day before!  I was sad to miss out on doing a maternity session with this couple, but so happy to be able to photograph their teeny tiny little doll!

I was so surprised at how natural and at ease Alisha and Jeff were with Caydence.  I know that if my first baby had arrived early, I would have been a total disaster in the parenting department :)  These two were calm, relaxed and so thrilled with their precious little girl.

Caydence was an absolute dream throughout our session.  She was still so sleepy that we pretty much did whatever we wanted with her and she continued to snooze.  There were so many great shots, I had a terribly difficult time narrowing it down - but I'm not complaining.

The last image with the sheep makes me giggle because of the goofy smile on the sheep's face but this sheep helped Alisha out during pregnancy and labour as a comfy pillow, so she wanted to include her friend in a photo.

Thanks so much to this beautiful family - you really made my job easy :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check out all of your blog postings (love your work)...I think this is the cutest little bundle I have ever seen....what lucky parents to receive such an angel.

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP