Lyndie & Luke - Waiting for Baby

Monday, September 5, 2011 | |


I first met Lyndie in elementary school here in Courtenay and we continued to go to school together all the way through until graduation.  I hadn't seen her since, until she contacted me to do maternity photos.  Lyndie and her husband, Luke, live in Shawnigan Lake and made the journey up to the Valley for their session :)

It was great to see her again and catch up on everything.  Lyndie and Luke don't know if they are expecting a boy or girl, which is always exciting.  I know I'll be waiting to hear the news :)

Thanks so much to this couple for driving all the way up here to be photographed, it was super fun!


1 comments:

Kerra Audette Filgate said...

AMAZING!!! Lyndie you look FABULOUS!! Inspires me to lay off the ice cream a little...haha I'm jealous of you! xoxo
Crystal - absolutley beautiful photos!!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP