Kristine & Conor - Waiting for Baby

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | |


By the time I post this, maybe the little one has already arrived.  I know the time must be getting super close :)

I don't know how else to describe Kristine as really cute.  I don't know her personally, so I'm not sure if she's always this cute or if pregnancy has upped her cuteness factor.  I was impressed with Conor being seemingly willing to go along with everything we wanted to do during this session, I think he likes to make his lady happy :)

Good luck with the birth and I look forward to meeting the little one very soon!










0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP