My Millers. My Friends.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | |


These Miller folk are my longtime friends.  They are tied for first place (along with Erin and Jeremy) for my favorite Millers of all time.  They are talented glass artists hailing from Salt Spring Island and they are also pretty fine humans.  Check out the Bling Squared Facebook Page to stay in the loop of all things blingy. 

Also, you may notice the cute dresses and jackets on little ladies, Violet and Ivy.  These garments are the handiwork of local entrepreneur Melanie from Miss Priss Boutique.  I've got the pink umbrella jacket for my daughter and it's seriously so cute!

Thanks to Neacol and Stan for being so special all of the time and when you move here, it will be glorious.  Squared.









0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP