Winter Mini Sessions!!!

Thursday, November 24, 2011 | |


A couple of weeks ago, I had a day full of mini sessions.  I was fortunate enough to have Mountain Ridge Tree Farm allow me to come out and set up on their property amongst their beautiful Christmas trees! 

Lots of great families came out, some familiar faces and some new ones.  Everyone was wonderful and I really enjoyed the day!

Thanks to my husband for helping me haul the couch around and making everything go smoothly and thanks to everyone who came out!!!

If you are wondering where to get a Christmas tree this year, don't forget to check out Mountain Ridge Tree Farm!  Thanks so much :)

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP