Sir Oliver Tiberious

Thursday, December 8, 2011 | |


When I went to Vancouver in October,  I had the opportunity to meet and photograph my friend's one month old son, Oliver.  We were very short on time so when Pat, Jaclyn and Oliver visited a couple of weeks ago, we took some time to get some more photos.  Oliver was a month older for our second attempt and I must say I am loving the new, chubbier version of this little dude.  It's obvious to see that Oliver has a ton of personality already and I look forward to watching him grow :)












1 comments:

Koto said...

Aack! Super awesome photos!! i want to squish them all! xoxo

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP