Meg - Hot Mama out in the Cold!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | |


I've been totally enjoying all of my adventures up the mountain with clients - including the three maternity sessions I have done up there over the last month or so!  The women have all been fearlessly fantastic baring their bellies in sub zero temperatures.

This time I headed up Mount Washington with Meg, Cris and soon-to-be big sister, Tai (so beautiful, you'll see).  At times the snow was pelting us from a 90 degree angle, but it was still fun :)  In the end, I think we were all pretty cold and wet, but hopefully gorgeous mama Meg and her family will think that it was worth the chill :)  

Thanks for being so cool guys (Haha.  Pun intended)



0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP