Baby Jaylynn!

Thursday, February 9, 2012 | |


I know some of Josie's co-workers have been waiting to catch a glimpse of adorable baby Jaylynn.  I posted Josie's maternity photos last week and have since been struggling with constantly sick children, but am starting to catch back up on work :)

Perfect little nose and lips and big, bright eyes that didn't want to close for us during our session.  The images range from ultra sweet and tender to hysterical.  I loved being able to capture the different dynamics here.  I seriously laughed out loud at one of the photos.  I am sure you can guess which one.

Thanks again to this family of J's.  Josie, JR, big brother Josh and little Jaylynn!

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP