Jennifer & Jesse

Thursday, September 27, 2012 | |


This was a really fun session for me!  Jennifer wanted to do part of our session at the gym where they work out, because it is a huge part of their lives.  I was stoked to do something fun and unique!  
We also decided to incorporate the fact that Jesse is a firefighter, so we played up the whole "damsel in distress idea".  I thought the images turned out super cute and again, something that is personal and special to these two.  I actually found that it worked well to do something totally different like this, because I think it helped to make Jennifer and Jesse more comfortable in front of the camera. In the end, we even did a couple of regular ol' romantic style shots :)

Thanks so much to Jesse and Jennifer!  I truly enjoyed working with you!!!













0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP