Baby Ivan!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 | |


When I arrived to photograph newborn baby boy, Ivan, I knew that his 3 older siblings were going to be there to participate in the photos too.  I never really know what to expect with that many children in the mix, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The kids were great and I was even more in awe of their mama's calm and collected nature.  

Like most mamas, Hana wanted the focus to be on Ivan and her other beautiful children.  I have to say though, that my favourite photos from this session are the ones of mother and son.

All the best to the Richardson family!  It was lovely to photograph you :)





0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP