Danielle & Kylie - Maternity Session

Thursday, April 4, 2013 | |


I recently had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful mother and daughter, while they awaited the arrival of their new baby :)

I thought it might make our session a bit more special if they were to include something that represented their First Nations culture, so Danielle had the fantastic idea to bring her beautiful abalone shell and burn some sage.  I was very happy with how those images turned out :)

I really love a lot of the images from this session - I think they are sweet and are represent a special time for mother and daughter.  

Thanks ladies, and congratulations to your whole family on the birth of a baby girl.  Kylie is going to be a wonderful, big sister :)











0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP