Espri's 1st Birthday!

Friday, May 10, 2013 | |


I like this family a lot.  I've seen them through 2 children and 3 homes since I had my first session with them.  I feel fortunate to have been invited many times over the last few years to photograph these special times!  Also, it's so awesome to visit their home and see my images plastered all over the house.  Haha.

We started off this session with some family photos and then did a special cake smash to celebrate Espri's first birthday.  She was quite the dainty, little lady and gracefully picked at her cake.  Big brother, Deiro, joined in to show her how it's done. 

Thanks once again to the Pisterzi's for the fun!





0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP