Sara, Josh, Mason & Cruz - Family Session

Friday, September 20, 2013 | |


Remember Summer?  Sweet, warm, sunshine-y Summer.  Looking at these images I can almost feel the warmth of the sun!

It was a pleasure to take photos of this beautiful family while they were here from visiting from Alberta in August.  Kye Bay was a great choice for this session, I always love shooting there :)

The trickiest shot was getting one of Mason and Cruz together, I hope their mom and dad are happy with the outcome!

Thanks so much to this family, hope you love your photos!













1 comments:

Debbie Marshall said...

I love all of these photos. However, number nine in line is my favorite!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP